We used Davines Color and Redken Shades EQ for damage free, beautifully vibrant hair color. We offer no ammonia and low ammonia shades of Semi, Demi, and Permanent haircolor.
Which option is right for you?
- Single process – color is applied to only the new growth root area
- Double process – lightener is applied to hair lengths followed by a toner or gloss
- Color balance – Permanent color is applied to the new growth area with a matching deposit only shade applied to the lengths.
- Full color change – Permanent color is applied to the full length of previously uncolored hair.
- Foil Highlights – Selected strands of hair are lightened while wrapped in foil. This lets us achieve lighter pieces that look like they are naturally growing out from the root.
- Balayage highlights – lightener is hand painted onto the hair giving it a natural slightly grown out and lived in look.
- Ombrè highlights – lightener is hand painted onto the lengths of the hair from the mid-shaft and below. This gives a look of darker roots gradually diffusing to lighter ends.